Join The ACX Family!
We are so much more than just a training facility. We pride ourselves in being a home away from home, welcoming everyone that walks through our doors as a member of our family. Each of our locations hosts classes for all age groups with your convenience in mind. Choose your location below!
ATTENTION - COVID 19 Protocol.
In an effort to provide the safest atmosphere for our athletes, staff, and families ACX asks you to follow the protocol below.
1) We ask that all students take their temp orally at home before they leave to come to the gym. Any temps 99.9 or higher will not be allowed in the gym.
2) If your athlete has been around anyone who is going to take a COVID test, has taken a COVID test and awaiting results, or has been around someone who has tested positive for COVID please to not bring them to the gym until they have been tested and had a negative result.
3) Please send your athlete to the gym wearing a mask and bring a baggie to store the mask in when they are at their practice or class. All students must wear a mask when they enter the building.
4) No other people are allowed in the gym besides the athletes to reduce the amount of exposure. If you must walk your child in or need to talk to the front desk (Which has limited hours) please wear a mask and return to your car as soon as you are finished. We cannot allow parents, grandparents, family to hang out in the lobby until this Pandemic is over. ---- WE WILL BE HAVING A LIVE LINK WHERE YOU CAN LOG IN AND WATCH YOUR CHILDS CLASS SOON.
5) Send a water bottle with your athlete. We are not allowing them to drink from the water fountains but we are allowing them to refill their bottles at the fountains.
6) Athletes are not required to wear masks during classes or practices but are welcome to if you wish.
7) Every athlete must be registered and in the system and be registered in the class they are attending in order to be allowed to participate.
8) Our instructors will wear masks but there may be times when we take them off.
9) We have invested in Sports Sani -- https://www.facebook.com/sportsaniofficial/videos/692929541468246 and use it to keep gym clean and sanitized.
10) We also ask that you do not send your athlete in the gym with food. Please have them eat in the car and leave their food out of the building and not in our trash cans.